| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio Cuarto in April is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 47.4mm (1.9in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio Cuarto April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio Cuarto: