| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio Cuarto in December is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist. Some 143.9mm (5.7in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 14:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio Cuarto December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio Cuarto: