| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio Cuarto in May is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.5mm (0.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio Cuarto May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio Cuarto: